Friday 16 June 2017

Hello Parents!

Where do I even start?! Words cannot express how appreciative I am, for all of the generous and thoughtful cards and gifts! From the beautiful flowers, to the Babies R Us gift cards- each and every item represents how lucky I was to have such supportive parents along the way. Being tossed right into this classroom was definitely challenging, but I have you, the parents, to thank for being so understanding and welcoming.

To my students… like I said in the classroom today, I will truly miss you all. The wide range of personalities, combined with your high energy level, has certainly kept me on my toes! Although some days were tough, I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I hope each and every one of you continue to grow into bold and brave individuals. You are all capable of conquering your dreams, as long as you work hard, and stay positive! Never give up, and always push forward- even when times are hard, and obstacles seem impossible to overcome. I truly believe in each and every one of you, and I hope you believe in yourselves too!

Overall, this experience has been absolutely wonderful. I’ve grown as a professional, as well as an adult. I am forever grateful for everything I’ve learned, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for me. As many of you already know, I’m due in September, so that means I will not be teaching for this upcoming school year. Hopefully, I will be back for the following year though! Nonetheless, we will keep in touch. Students, and parents, can send me an email anytime, about absolutely anything. You can reach me at r.ramnarine@hotmail.com- I look forward to hearing from you in the future!

To end this email, I just wanted to share a part of a note that my Mother left, before she passed away. In the note, she said, “Be good and honest, everyone. But most of all, be happy!” Life is so unpredictable sometimes. Although we cannot fully plan our futures, we can at least try to make the best decisions for today. With that being said, I hope all of you remember to live life to the fullest, and always try to be happy! I will cherish all of our conversations, interactions, and most of all, the great memories! Thank you for a wonderful 2016-2017 school year, and I wish you all the absolute best in the future!

From your Grade 5 Teacher, 

Ms. Ramnarine

St. Jude’s Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment