Wednesday 14 June 2017

 Hello Parents!

It was lovely seeing many of you at the Promotion Ceremony this morning! If any of you have pictures that you would be able to send to me, please do! I would love to incorporate them into something for the class! Your support and kind words are appreciated more than you’ll ever know! It’s wonderful having so many great parents to associate with, and I hope that your children will cherish these last two days of school, like I will!

After the Promotion Ceremony this morning, we can back to our classroom and I handed out their individual “fun” awards. After many good laughs, we got ready for lunch. During lunch, the students were able to say goodbye to Rayan, as he left early (and may not be returning next year). 

After lunch, the students had Music, and then I took them outside for Gym. After second break, they had French, and then we discussed the next two days, and what they should be wearing/ doing. After that, they got ready to go home.

Just a few important notes before I go:
1.       Today was our Promotion Ceremony! If you have any pictures, please email them to me at rramnarine@stjudesacademy.com.
2.       Tomorrow (Thursday, June 15th ) will be jersey/ sports clothes day! Students are encouraged to wear anything related to their favourite sports team!
3.       The last day of school will be on Friday, June 16th! Students should wear their house colours on this day! Report cards will be sent home at the end of the day. We will be having an, “End of the Year” classroom party in the morning of this day too! Please feel free to send any NUT-FREE treats that the students can indulge in! If students can let me know what they are bringing, that would be great!
4.       Due to the amount of lost items, the school is promoting iron-on name labels! They cost $5.00 for 15 labels- I can provide the order form, if you are interested!

That’s pretty much it for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful night! Only 2 days of school left until Summer Break!!

Ms. Ramnarine
Grade 5

St. Jude’s Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment